Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Love Lucy too!

I love Lucy too!

By that I mean two things, I love her along with many other people places and things, but I love her as well as you do.She was a person who made us laugh, and we all love to laugh, it make us feel good and shake off the bad stuff. Many don't realize that Lucy was a great beauty.I know I didn't.Perhaps it was because of all those wacky faces that she always made, I perhaps I didn't think that pretty and funny went together. I remember the first glamourous picture that I ever saw of Lucy in her early days as an actress and dancer, I was so surprized. She seemed like a different person than the one I watched on TV.
So I'm posting a photo of her along with one of my prints of her that is actually my best seller in my ETSY Shop. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment